Correct compliance with the rules for use of the park will benefit everyone.
– Swimwear must be worn. If for cultural, personal or religious reasons you need to wear anything other than a bathing suit or bikini, it must be made of lycra and free of metal parts.
– Do not use any attraction if you are pregnant, unwell (including under the influence of alcohol or drugs) or suffer from any disabling physical or health impediment.
– Do not run, push or annoy other bathers.
– Follow the rules and lifeguards’ instructions at all times.
– Enter and exit the attraction through the appropriate areas.
– Breaking these rules could put you and/or others in danger and lead to your expulsion.
– Return floats and mats to the correct place after use.
– Aqualand will not be liable for the use of recording equipment by customers or for their use of images.
– Sports cameras may be used with the appropriate harness on each attraction. If in doubt, ask the lifeguard.
Attractions close 15 minutes before the park’s closing time.
FAST PASS RULES