Correct compliance with the rules for use of the park will benefit everyone.
– Swimwear must be worn. If for cultural, personal or religious reasons you need to wear anything other than a bathing suit or bikini, it must be made of lycra and free of metal parts.
– Do not use any attraction if you are pregnant, unwell (including under the influence of alcohol or drugs) or suffer from any disabling physical or health impediment.
– Do not run, push or annoy other bathers.
– Follow the rules and lifeguards’ instructions at all times.
– Enter and exit the attraction through the appropriate areas.
– Breaking these rules could put you and/or others in danger and lead to your expulsion.
– Return floats and mats to the correct place after use.
– Aqualand will not be liable for the use of recording equipment by customers or for their use of images.
– Sports cameras may be used with the appropriate harness on each attraction. If in doubt, ask the lifeguard.
-The use of glasses is prohibited in all slides and swimming pools. As an exception, they can be worn with goggle tape in the water of the children’s pools (not using slides) and in the wave pool.
Attractions close 15 minutes before the park’s closing time.
-Picnic can only be practiced in the specifically designated areas.
-The sun beds and sun chairs can be used only in the allocated areas and it is forbidden to move them to other zones.
-The majority of the park’s attractions have mechanical and electrical components therefore the company reserves the right to close attractions for maintenance; you will always be notified in writing at the ticket desk. In the event that one or several attractions were out of use, there would be no right to a refund of either total or partial of the amount of the ticket or partial of the amount of the ticket or of any of the products or services purchased for use inside the park (lockers, Fast Fass, sunbeds, parking,…)
-The client will not be entitled to any refund of the entrance fee once inside the park facilities or when weather conditions cause the decision to close the attractions or the park.
In case of serious breakdown, catastrophe or threat of explosive or any other type of threat, the Park Manager may decide to vacate the premises for safety reasons. No refund of the entrance ticket or any other concept may be claimed.
-The company has the right to change prices, discounts, opening hours or opening dates at any time for reasons of their own or beyond the park’s control.
In the interests of hygiene and safety all customers that use the water attractions should be dressed only in swimwear.
-The Park Management reserves the right of admission and may also, if the conduct of one or more users is not correct, proceed to expulsion from the premises.
FAST PASS RULES